Women Data Leaders in Russia
The project is organized by HSE in St. Petersburg with the support of the KDD Impact Program. Our aim is to increase gender diversity and women's participation in the Russian Data Science community. We want to achieve it by means of developing online courses and video materials that present female role models for female students, in order to change the stereotypes that affect the perception of the Data Science field.
- promote Data Science in Russia
- create a common place for knowledge-sharing for Russians in Data Science
- engage young female students and scholars in Data Science
- break traditional stereotypes that coding is not for women
- encourage women to do science